- Monday-Friday 09:00 - 06:00
Saturday 09:00 - 04:00
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Ask the Experts
At Horizon Cancer Care, our sole focus of pediatric cancer care is caring for children and teenagers with cancers. Every child who walks through our doors is unique, and we work with you to develop the treatment plan that is best for their diagnosis. Our goal is to free them from cancer to enable a healthy and active life.
Types of Childhood Cancers We Treat
- Solid Tumors:
- Nephroblastoma (Wilms’s tumor)
- Bone: Osteosarcoma / Ewing sarcoma
- Hepatoblastoma, Rare tumors like melanoma and endocrine tumors (thyroid & others)
- Other sarcomas and carcinomas
- Brain Tumors
Most of the cancers in children require a multimodal treatment. Treatment for solid tumors generally combines several types of therapy, which may include surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy, to create the best treatment plan. Our experienced doctors choose a well informed best treatment protocols for a given cancer.
Genetic testing aids in therapeutic decision-making as well as determining whether the cancer is hereditary.
Dr. Srinivas Prasad is a prominent surgeon who performs complex procedures with gentleness and meticulous skill for a range of cancers in children, teenagers, and young adults.
Why Choose Horizon Cancer Care
- Meticulous, gentle operations
- Organ Preserving Surgeries
- Limb-Sparing Surgery for limb sarcoma with prosthetic reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Reconstructive and Plastic surgery