- Monday-Friday 09:00 - 06:00
Saturday 09:00 - 04:00
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Ask the Experts
Cancer can impact the patient physically, mentally, emotionally, and also financially. If you are someone who needs psychological care for overcoming the challenges associated with this deadly disease, then you are at the right place.
That being said, battling emotional problems associated with cancer is perhaps the most difficult of all the aforementioned challenges.
Psychological care (Psychosocial Care) in cancer is based on the model of psychosocial liaison, administered by the internal/external departments of Psychiatry.
Horizon Cancer Care Offers #1 Psychological Care for Cancer Patients
Our top-notch Psychological Care is aimed at addressing the most common challenges that a patient is likely to face during the diagnosis or treatment of cancer.
- Anxiety, depression, & stress
- Dependency on others
- Social stigmatization, reduced self-esteem, & marginalization
- Feelings of loneliness & abandonment
- Not being able to get back to work
- Fear of life-threatening conditions
What Can Lack Of Adequate Support Lead To?
- Poor quality of life due to the negative impact
- Higher death rates, the mortality rate is up to 39% in patients with depression
- Prolonged illness
- Increase in the overall cost of cancer treatment
- Financial loss as cancer patients suffering from anxiety and depression can’t work
Psychological Support at Horizon Care: What Patients Can Expect?
- We provide the best information along with the general psychological support that’s required to overcome the challenges
- Our screening tests rely on the use of standardized tools (E.g. Distress Thermometer, Hospital Anxiety & Depression Scale etc.)
- Top-rated counselling
- Psychological interventions such as Anxiety Management & Solution Focused Therapy
- Psychiatric Interventions such as Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Why Choose Horizon Cancer Care?
- Holistic & Comprehensive Cancer Treatment
- Industry-leading Cancer Psychologists
- More than Two Decades of Expertise
- Affordable Psychological Care
- Personalized Treatment
- Support for Wide Range of Psychological Interventions
- Support for Wide Range of Psychiatric Interventions