- Monday-Friday 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Phone: 91 40 4952 9463
Ask the Experts
What is Support Groups and How can Cancer Support Groups Help?
Cancer support groups are meetings for people with cancer and anyone touched by the disease. They have many advantages. Even though a lot of people receive support from friends and family, the reason they join a support group is to be with others who have similar experiences.
You may experience shock, anger, or confusion after learning that you have cancer. You can be overcome with sadness, fear, and a sense of grief. Finding a support group allows you to contact others who have had similar experiences.
Horizon cancer care offers a support group that can:
- Assist in the enhancement of both life and survival capabilities.
- Allow you to talk about your thoughts and work through them, making you feel better, more hopeful, and less alone.
- Assist you in dealing with day-to-day issues, such as employment issues. Assist you in dealing with treatment side effects.
Why Choose Horizon Cancer Care?
- Holistic & Comprehensive Cancer Treatment
- Industry-leading Cancer Physicians
- More than a Decade of Expertise
- Personalized Treatment
- State-of-the-art facilities