- Monday-Friday 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Phone: 91 40 4952 9463
Ask the Experts
Clinic hours are from 9am- 6pm, Monday to Friday and 9am- 4pm on Saturday
You may schedule an appointment either by sending a message on +91
95736 05000 ( SMS / WhatsApp ) or through website www.horizoncancercare.com
Please visit contact us page for all your queries and redressal of grievances. you can also contact us on +919573605000.
Sometimes the unexpected happens and you need to cancel your appointment. Make sure you message or call us on +919573605000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, one day before the cancellation
Before your first visit, make sure to gather the following and bring with you:
- Lab results.
- List of your current medications.
- Medical records from your other doctors.
- Pathology slides and written reports.
- Questions to ask your care team.
- X-rays and scans, films or CD-Please ask your imaging facility to provide these scans in DICOM (digital imaging and communications in Medicine) format.
- Insurance card and identification
When you first arrive for your appointment, please sign in at registration.
Once you sign in, you will be checked in for your appointment.
- We aim to see our patients with the minimal waiting time. Please make sure to keep your appointment time/ inform us in case of delays.
Once you are in an exam room, The cancer care team will assess you comprehensively.
- Reviewing your medical history.
- Performing a physical exam.
- Advising further evaluation with lab tests, imaging (scans) or biopsy etc
- Discussing potential cancer treatment options with you and your family.
- Scheduling you’re follow up visit.
- In case you need a consultation with other specialists or follow up care these will be arranged.
Most times, you can schedule follow-up visits online and/or opt to send in your reports through e-mail.
- Lab tests / scans can be done the same day.
- For special scans ex: PET scans, an appointment will be scheduled with necessary pretest instructions