- Monday-Friday 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Saturday 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Phone: 91 40 4952 9463
Ask the Experts
Though uncommon certain variants of skin cancer can be life-threatening like melanoma. They are curable if recognized in time.
When You Should Get a Skin Check
If you see a strange spot or mole that changes shape, size, or color, itches or bleeds, or doesn't heal properly, you should have it inspected. Keep an eye on any new moles that appear
Risk Factors for Skin Cancer
- Unprotected UV radiation exposure (sunlight or tanning bed beams)
- Atypical moles or a huge number of moles
- Having fair skin, eyes, or hair.
- Weakened immune system — from chemotherapy, HIV/AIDS, or anti-rejection drugs after an organ transplant.
Types Of Skin Cancers We Treat:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC) is the most prevalent type of skin cancer. Usually seen as dark brown elevated patches or ulcers on sun exposed areas like face,neck and upper back. They are curable with simple operation, if neglected they erode the underlying structures thus making the operation difficult and larger magnitude
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma (SCC) appear as ulcers in sun-exposed areas like the face, arms, and lower legs. There's a chance they'll spread to lymph nodes and other organs.
- The most serious type of skin cancer is melanoma. These are brown or black spots that change color and can appear anywhere on the body, not just on sun-exposed areas. The soles and palms of the hands, under the fingernails, and on the skin of the head and neck are all possible locations.
- Merkel cell carcinoma is an uncommon and deadly type of cancer.
Our Services Include
- Skin Checks: Full-body skin examinations of moles, freckles or bumps
- Mole Removal
- Skin Biopsies: Local excision / excisional Biopsy / Wedge biopsy / Punch Biopsy
- Skin Cancer Surgery: Wide resection / Moh's Micrographic Surgery / Sentinel Node Biopsy / Regional Lymphadenectomy / Plastic & Reconstructive surgery
- Advanced Molecular Genetic Testing
- Immunotherapy for Melanomas