- Monday-Friday 09:00 - 06:00
Saturday 09:00 - 04:00
Phone: 91-95736 05000
Ask the Experts
Continued efforts to maintain your quality of life
Palliative Care, sometimes known as supportive care is an interdisciplinary medical approach that focuses on enhancing the quality of life and mitigating the risks associated with the illness by providing instant relief to the patients.
This approach is used not just for treating cancer but other human illnesses as well. In the case of cancer, palliative care is usually administered to patients in the terminal stage of cancer. It aims to provide immediate relief and optimize cancer treatment by destroying the malignant cancer cells in the tumor.
At Horizon Cancer Care, we offer the best palliative care across all the stages of a patient’s cancer journey.
In most cancer cases it happens that patients don’t have sound health prior to the execution of the palliative care treatment. So, before administering palliative care for cancer, our physicians try to better their health through
- Improved nutrition and balanced diet
- Rectification of metabolic abnormalities
- Instant pain relief from cancer impacted areas
Top-notch Palliative Care for Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy
One of the concerns about Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy cancer treatments is that they both have severe side effects that need to be managed meticulously with timely palliative care by expert cancer physicians.
The common side effects of Chemotherapy Treatment are nausea, vomiting, neutropenia, metabolic problems, etc.
The common side effects of Radiotherapy are skin reactions, microcysts, & enteritis.
Top-notch Palliative Surgery for Terminal Illness:
If cancer progresses at an alarming rate, then it leads to a stage of terminal illness that can cause life-threatening conditions for the victim. In such a scenario, it may be wise for cancer physicians to resort to palliative surgery in cancer to relieve the agony or sometimes extend the patient’s life span.
Palliative surgery is used fors
- Regulating the life-threatening bleeding levels in patients
- Relieving bowel, airway & urinary obstructions
- Providing nutrition through jejunostomy (PEG Palliative Chemotherapy)
- Treating emergency conditions such as bleeding, spinal cord compression, & severe pain
Why Choose Horizon Cancer Care?
- Holistic & Comprehensive Cancer Treatment
- Industry-best Palliative Care
- More than two decades of expertise
- Affordable Treatment
- Personalized Palliative Care
- Avant-garde Palliative Surgical Tools